|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 days|
|Commission type||Percent of Sale|
By participating in the G95 Affiliate Program (“Program”), you agree with the terms and policies set forth in the agreement (“Agreement”) below. Please read the entire Agreement. It is a legal agreement between you and G95, Inc. ("G95")
By submitting the online application, you are agreeing that you have read and understood the terms and policies of this Agreement, and that, if G95 accepts your application, you agree to be legally responsible for each and every term
Your participation in the Program is solely for the purpose of legally advertising G95 and G95 products to receive a commission on products purchased by your referrals.
The agreement begins when G95 accepts you into the G95 Affiliate Program and will end when your participation is terminated.
G95 may change the G95 Affiliate Program or this Agreement at any time without notice. If any change to the G95 Affiliate Program or the Agreement is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your participation. Your continuing participation in the G95 Affiliate Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
G95 will attribute referrals to you based on a tracking code embedded in your affiliate links. G95 uses the Refersion affiliate tracking system owned by Refersion, Inc. When a referral clicks through your affiliate link, Refersion sets a cookie in the browser that contains your tracking code. Refersion also tracks other information, such as the IP address of the referral, in its database along with your tracking code. When the referral decides to buy a product at G95.com, a script will look for the cookie, or try to match the IP address, or use similar technology to identify you and award the commission. Referrals from your affiliate link may make a purchase later in time and G95 will still award the commission if the cookie is still present in the browser or the IP address still matches one logged in the database. G95 reserves the right to refuse service to any referral.
2. Commissions & Payments
G95 will pay you a 15% commission on products purchased by your referrals within 30 days of a verified purchase taking place attributable to your tracking code. The 15% commission will be paid on the price of the products purchased and will not include shipping and handling or taxes.
G95 uses the Refersion affiliate tracking system owned by Refersion, Inc. to tabulate and track sales and commission payments due to our affiliates after the tracking process and purchases are completed. Through the Refersion website, you will have access to the information we use to determine commissions we owe you.
Payments of commissions for referral purchases for the G95 Affiliate Program will be paid by Pay Pal via the email address you
provided in your application.
G95 reserves the right to increase or decrease commission rates from time to time as it sees fit.
If a referral returns a product or if the referral requests a chargeback on the purchase, you will not receive a commission. G95 returns all money to the referral, so you must also return your portion of the sale. Because of the 30-day return period for all G95 products, and because of periodic processing, G95 may under certain circumstances hold your commission payout for a period of
up to 3 months.
G95 reserves the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and policies.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and policies, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
- You are not forthcoming, you are intentionally vague, or you are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to make contact using the information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then G95 reserves the absolute right to suspend you from the G95 Affiliate Program, reverse orders, modify payouts, set your commission to 0%, or immediately terminate your participation in the G95 Affiliate Program. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to address such issues proactively and to adhere to the terms and policies of this Agreement.
4. Prohibited Activity
“Prohibited Activity” means any of the following activities: discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability or any other unlawful basis under applicable law; libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, tortuous, or similarly abusive activities; obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or similar activities; illegal gambling; sale, export or use of illegal substances; terrorism, sedition or other illegal activities; infringing on the Intellectual Property Rights of any party; a conflict or violation of any law or regulation or any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any person or entity; harm to anyone including minors in any way; or fraudulent activities or impersonation of any person, including any G95 (or Related Parties of G95, Inc.) representative or misrepresentation of affiliation with any person.
Any of the above mentioned “Prohibited Activities” will result in immediate termination of this agreement.
The tools, products, and creative assets (collectively "Assets") that G95 has published on its websites, social channels and or has provided to you include valuable information vital to the success of the G95 Affiliate Program, including a tracking code that G95 uses to attribute referrals to you.
G95 grants to you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license ("License") to use Assets as specified under the terms and policies of this Agreement. The term of the License shall expire upon your departure from the G95 Affiliate Program or termination of this Agreement.
You will use the Assets as G95 instructs:
- You agree that you will not corrupt, modify, or disable the tracking functionality in the Assets.
- You will not alter, add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Assets as G95 provides them unless you obtain prior written consent from G95.
- You may only use the Assets for the purpose of promoting G95 and its products.
- G95 retains all rights, ownership, and interest in the Assets, and in any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property in the Assets. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant you any rights, ownership, or interest in the Assets, or in the underlying intellectual property, other than the License to use Assets as granted in this Agreement.
- You will not make any claim to ownership of the Assets, or of the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property therein.
- You will not publish or otherwise distribute any other advertising materials that reference G95 and or G95 products unless G95 gives prior written consent to the distribution of such materials.
Under no circumstances shall you send commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the Federal spam law, CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“Act”), with respect to the G95 or the G95 Affiliate Program.
G95 reserves the right to collect, withhold, or cancel any and all compensation related to commercial electronic mail messages you send.
You may send transactional or relationship messages as defined in the Act.
7. Social Media
G95 permits you to promote offers on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, discussion forums, and other social media following these general guidelines:
- You ARE ALLOWED to post your affiliate links on your own social media.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on the social media of G95.
You shall not purchase keywords, domain names, advertising, search terms, AdWords, or any other identifiers that include the word “G95,” the names of G95 products, or any variations or misspellings thereof.
Specifically, this policy prohibits you from:
- Bidding on any keyword string that includes the term “G95” or any G95 Product Names like “Bioscarf”, “Biogaiter”,“Biohoodie”. “Biogoggles”, “Biocap”, “Bioblanky”, “Biowash” or any other G95 product names
- Purchasing domain names based on “G95” or G95 product name variations, such as “G95biogear.com”, “Bioscarfgear.com” or “getyourbiohoodie.com” or “buyabiocap.com”, etc.
This agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between you and G95. You will provide services for G95 as an independent contractor. You will have no authority to bind G95 into any agreement, nor will you be considered an agent of G95 in any respect.
G95 will not be responsible for any taxes that you owe arising out of your relationship with G95 as set forth in this Agreement. G95 will not withhold any taxes from the commissions paid to you.
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages or posts where you use affiliate links in an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that G95 is compensating you for your review or endorsement.
10. Prohibited Claims
You shall not make any specific claims regarding G95 or G95 products other than those claims that G95 has disclosed publicly on its website and in its social media channels. More specifically, regarding protection, you will specifically not use the word “guarantees” related to G95 or G95 products. At all times the terminology used when making claims about protection regarding G95 and G95 products you will use the terminology “G95 gear can help protect you from”.
G95 makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program.
G95 makes no representation that the operation of the Program will be uninterrupted or error-free, and G95 will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
You represent and warrant the following:
- You have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to be bound to the terms and policies set forth in this Agreement.
- Your website does not contain any materials that are: Unlawful or solicitous of behavior that is unlawful in the United States; Unlawful or solicitous of behavior that is unlawful in the geographic area from which you operate.
- You have obtained any necessary clearances, licenses, or other permission for any intellectual property used on your website. Nothing on your website infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any person or entity. No person or entity has brought or threatened an action claiming such infringement, nor do you have any reason to believe that any person or entity
will bring or threaten such a claim in the future.
- You do not compete with G95 or G95 products. You are not an employee, agent, or partner with any person or company that competes with G95 or G95 products.
You will indemnify and hold harmless G95 and its founders, partners, and employees from any and all claims, damages, lawsuits, actions, complaints, or other costs arising out of any breach of your warranties set forth above. You will also indemnify and hold
harmless G95 and its founders, partners, and employees from any damage, loss, or other cost arising out of your use or misuse of the Assets.
Any information that you are exposed to by virtue of your relationship with G95 under these terms and policies, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be confidential company information. You may not disclose any confidential company information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless you obtain prior written consent for such disclosure from G95.
G95 and its founders, partners, and employees will not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether G95 was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension, or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of the Assets, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
You or G95 may suspend or terminate your participation in the G95 Affiliate Program at any time for any reason. You are only eligible to earn commissions while you are participating in the Program in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
February 18, 2020